Yachay: A Bolivian Journal
In the Quechua language, "yachay" means many things: to know, to learn, culture, wisdom. It forms part of the terms for school, study, and certainty. The more I live and learn, the more clearly I see how God is putting these puzzle pieces together to create a work of beauty in my life.


7 Comments:
He is so precious! We are so excited for your family. We definitely understand the colic and busyness. We pray that you are both able to enjoy each precious day with little Samuel because littles ones change and grow up so fast.
Love in Christ,
Terrie, Mike & girls
Oh my... he is so handsome! I can only imagine how the past 10 months of your life have been... ; ) In case you missed my email from awhile ago, I am pregnant now too! Almost 15 weeks; we are due April 5. We will soon be experiencing what you have been, and we're super excited. Can't wait to hear more, and see more pictures!
Love, Meghan
He looks just great! What a sweet little guy!
THANK YOU for posting and informing, Anita! Wow - I can't believe it. Just hardly over a year ago when I last saw you in Bolivia, you and Saul were still engaged. How quickly life can move sometimes... :)
I'm sure you will make excellent, consciencious (sp?) parents - and I wish you many blessings as you all grow together. Congratulations!
-Aubrey / Diana
Anita aquí estoy con mi mamá viendo esta foto tan linda de tu chiquito.
Estamos muy contentas con este regalo de Dios para vos.
Un agran gran abrazo.
Me encanta que estés viviendo y trabajando en Bolivia!!
UN ABRAZO!!
Hi, Anita.
I miss your phone calls. We see Samuel everyday in different poses on our refigerator. After a couple weeks the reality of being Grandpa sank in, and ever since I have experienced a special warm loving feeling for the little guy every time I see a picture. Love,Dad
Mi muy querida amiga. Admiro cómo Dios se manifiesta en tu bebé está enorme y precioso.
Me alegro por ustedes tres y oro por ustedes. Como siempre mi querida Anita sos mi gran ejemplo. Un abrazo a los tres desde Costa Rica!
Post a Comment
<< Home